Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sometimes I feel completely torn between following my heart..my love..my passion!! . verse..Going to school, getting a degree and pretty much accepting the corporate america life that everyone seems to be content with. Im pretty much in corporate america now and lemme tell you..shit aint poppin!..I feel unnapreciated, under-paid and TIRED!! all the goddamn time. I need to jus pitch a tent up in there...shit Im alwaaays there. If I were to follow my heart..ditch school...finish my book , look for a publisher while pursuing my love for singing..sure I would catch mad flack from everyone (I should have a backup plan) ect...But I would be elated to be atleast pursuing what I love...what do you do?..Im the type who doesnt worry about failure I usually jus go for it. But I am getting older and maaaybe I should consider a backup plan..I mean damn I did get a scholarship..should I really let that go to waste? Im too creative for corporate america..they can't handle all of dis hurr..lol but really, Im constantly comming up with new ideas, new ventures..it never stops.

Love--
I think I may have actually given up all type of hope on the whole love thing. SHit is it really that important anyway?..(dont answer that) Im tired of dating, im tired of waiting, tired of the disrespect. And I'll be damned if I settle...fck that bullshit!! If your not EVERYTHING I want then...see ya bye! I have every right to want what I want.Then theres the "ex factor" I have two ex boyfriends who both broke up with me. Yes we're still cool, but once you cut me off..and I finally get over you...I can't gain those feelings back..thats just me..Blame it on my surroundings..whatever..thats just how it is. Although I do have someone in mind.....we'll see where it goes

....Till then MONEY IS MY BITCH..and thats all I will be concerned about
till next time
Miss 215