Tuesday, July 24, 2007

feelin myself

whats the deal??
Things over this way are going smoothly for once. I moved into my own apt. And I could not be happier. I know its not a big deal to some..but to me its everything and its a huuuge deal, Im 22 with a good job and now my own apt, if you knew where I came from then you would understand my being soo elated about this. Im starting to understand guys more than I did last year.
Matter fact lets rewind to last year. I was such a complicated wreck last yr at this time. I was miserable, Had jus lost my job, could not get back into school due to financial aid and guys completely suucked..mainly cus I didn't understand the game and how it was played (and yes it is a game). My ex broke up with me and for some reason after 3 yrs , not to mention I was in the process of being evicted.

::fast forward::
I just moved into a fabulous apt of my own..Sooo completely over the EX !! fantastic Friends and Im back on my grind. working on finishing up my book about my life..(ya gotta read it to really get it). I feel like theres no curve balls I cant handle, I've been through just about everything you can go through and I've gotten through it. I can honestly say through every trial I have gotten that much stronger. I feel like Im un-breakable at this point..I cannot be stopped...A force to be....ok u get the point..Im feelin myself a lil bit right now lol.

Now about understanding guys...im realizing u have to play their game a lil bit at first , whoever says dating doesnt require game-playing is a damn liar, thats all it is till you say "I DO"...Im figuring out jus how much game playing it takes....stay tuned