Wednesday, November 21, 2007

give thanks....NOT!


Ok..Can rihanna do any wrong?? I mean seriously..she is undeniably beautiful! She comes off as a bitch but still gorgeous and in the next life....Please let me come back as her lol. Anywho.....

Im not understanding why everyone is sooo HYPE over thanksgiving? I mean sheesh who would've known all it takes to get ppl in a good mood is dry ass turkey with some gravy. It really makes me no never mind, If I had it my way I would sleeeeep the entire thanksgiving away..Holidays dont thrill me much and its gonna take a lot more than stuffing to win me over.Im still dealing with the everyday negativity. I will never understand why people feel the need to input their unsolicited negative comments, but I am learning to make everyday count no matter how hard the rain pours. I'm learning that people will always talk, its human nature , it doesn't make what they're saying right...or true. Though sometimes I wish there was a bright pink bubble with gold insulation that I could hide out in every once in a while. A lot of people dont understand that negativity only fuels my fire. To those who give a shit about thanksgiving and giving thanks..u know allll that hoopla....have a great holiday lmao...now black friday is what we should really be celebrating biiitches!!!